Policy for the Handling of Personal Information and Specific Personal Information
The followings are the BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc.’s measures for the protection of personal information.
- BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc.’s custody and management of personal information of its customers will comply with pertinent laws and regulations and other codes of practice.
- BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc. will acquire the personal information of customers using lawful and ethical means. It will not use improper methods to acquire such information. It will give individual and public notice of its intended uses for personal information to the customers to whom such information relates. In the event that BANDAI NAMCO Holdings needs to use such information for purposes other than those of which it has given notice, it will provide individual and public notice of the new purposes of use and obtain the customer’s consent.
- BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc. will implement appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access to or the loss, destruction, alteration, or disclosure of customers’ personal information.
- In the event that it entrusts the management of personal information to an outside party, BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc. will execute agreements with such party to ensure the necessary protection of such information and the proper supervision of such management.
- In the event that it receives a request from a customer to disclose, correct, stop the use of, or delete that customer’s personal information, BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc. will take the appropriate action after confirming that the personal information relates to the customer in question.
- Except in the following events, BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc. will not disclose a customer’s personal information (excluding specific personal information set forth in the Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in the Administrative Procedure (“My Number Act”)) to any third party:
(1)Where the customer agrees to such disclosure.
(2)Where such disclosure is based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information:
(3)Where the information is disclosed in a form whereby the customer cannot be identified (for example, in the form of statistical data).
(4)Where BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc. is lawfully ordered by a judicial or government authority to disclose or submit such information.
- BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc. will review and improve its measures for the protection of personal information on an ongoing basis.
- Handling of Specific Personal Information, etc.
BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc. will comply with the My Number Act, other relevant laws and regulations and other codes for the handling of specific personal information and individual numbers (“Specific Personal Information, etc.”). In addition, BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc. will control the security control measures for the Specific Personal Information, etc. by establishing separate handling regulations.
President and Representative Director
BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc.
In order to provide our customers with improved services, cookies may be used on websites maintained by BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc. These cookies will not breach customer privacy. Websites where cookies are used will clearly indicate in advance the use intended for each cookie. Depending on the browser you use, you may be able to change its settings so as to inactivate the cookie function. As a consequence however you may not be able to access some or any of the services on our web pages.
Links to other websites
BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc. accepts no liability for the personal information of customers on third party websites that are linked to websites maintained by our company.
Inquiries concerning personal information
For any inquiries or requests concerning your personal information (such as a request to our company to disclose, correct, stop the use of, delete your personal information or to notify you of the intended use of your personal information), please contact the department below for further details.
Corporate Administration Division
|Contact||BANDAI NAMCO miraikenkyusho
5-37-8, Shiba, Minato-ku,
Tokyo, 108-0014, Japan
|Opening hours||10:00am - 5:30pm
Monday - Friday (public holidays excluded)
A separate fee will be charged for requests to disclose your personal information or to provide notice of the intended uses of your personal information. No fee will be charged for requests to correct, stop the use of, or delete your personal information.
Fee:800 yen per request.