The BANDAI NAMCO Group’s CSR Initiatives
(1)Environmental and social responsibilities (safety / quality, environmental conservation, cultural / social support activities)
- ■Safety / quality initiatives
- We follow industry and in-house standards, and have built a system that facilitates the achievement of higher levels of safety and quality so that customers can use our products with confidence.
- ■Environmental conservation initiatives
- We are aggressively implementing forward-looking environmental conservation measures to ensure that we can continue to provide "Dreams, Fun and Inspiration" to people around the world.
- ■Cultural / social support activities
- We are also active in areas outside the provision of products and services, such as museum operations and volunteer activities.
We are continually working to enhance management transparency and monitoring the business plans and conditions of Group companies. Moreover, we are working to provide maximum returns to society and stakeholders by selecting the optimal operational fields for Group development and focusing our management resources on those fields
(3)Legal and ethical responsibilities (compliance)
We have formulated basic compliance standards for Group companies, officers, and employees in Japan and overseas, and conduct continual monitoring to ensure appropriate observance of legal and ethical standards.
Forest of BANDAI NAMCO